Have your property valued
We constantly keep abreast of the latest developments in the real estate market and have over forty years of experience in the field of real estate appraisals. Therefore, we can provide you as a homeowner, apartment owner or land owner with realistic and well-founded assessments of the current market value of your property. Our experts will also be happy to give you tips on how to increase the value of your property.
Historic buildings such as castles, manor houses, palaces or town villas are a special case in property valuations. Here, the historical significance and the difficult-to-quantify collector’s value must also be taken into account. Also in this special case our real estate law firm Alexander Kurz is your right contact. No other real estate law firm in Austria has such a wide range of castles and historic buildings in its portfolio and has a comparable knowledge of the market.
Do you know the value of your property?
If you want to sell your house, apartment or land, you should have your property appraised by an expert. Private individuals in particular usually lack a deeper knowledge of the specifics of the real estate market. There is a risk that important influencing factors are not taken into account or that the emotional attachment to the property influences the appraisal. If you want to buy a house, an apartment or a plot of land, a value appraisal by an independent expert is a good basis for negotiating the price.
Our specialists at the Alexander Kurz real estate law firm will provide you with comprehensive advice and prepare professional appraisals for private and commercial real estate. Company founder Alexander Kurz has been a generally sworn and court-certified expert for property valuation since 1984 and is one of Salzburg’s most sought-after experts. Whether you want to sell or buy a property at the best price – we appraise your property honestly and independently.
When is an appraisal helpful?
- Buying real estate: Our independent valuation is the basis for your purchase price negotiations with the property owner.
- Sale and exchange: We determine the best price for your property and advise you on possible measures for an increase in value.
- Renting and leasing: Whether you are renting or leasing, renting or leasing – we prepare an objective expert opinion on the value or achievable rental income of your property.
- Renovation, remodeling and refurbishment: A loving refurbishment can contribute to a significant increase in the value of your property. This can help you achieve better prices in sales and rentals.
- Inheritance and donation: In the case of inheritance or legacy, emotions play a major role. Our independent expert opinion offers you a realistic and rational basis for your decisions.
- Marriage and cohabitation: Whether you are tying the knot or dissolving it – in a cohabitation partnership, there are a number of things to consider when it comes to joint acquisitions, such as the home for your family.
- Financial and tax issues: this mainly concerns real estate that you do not use yourself, such as investment properties or income properties.
Whether pricing for purchase or sale, renting or leasing, market analysis, utilization concept or yield analysis – the independent value appraisal of our real estate law firm Alexander Kurz provides a sound basis for your decision. Contact us now and find out the real value of your property. We look forward to a personal consultation!